About UsPrivacy PolicyCookies PolicyContact Us

CA IPCC MCQ's Question Paper Pattern May 2019 PDF Download

ICAI MCQ's Question Paper Pattern PDF Download For May & Nov 2019 Exams (New Course)

CA exams of new question paper pattern of 30 Marks. It will be objective types of MCQ's i.e. multiple choice questions for both old and new course of CA IPCC May 2019 Exams. From here download CA IPCC MCQ Question Paper Pattern May 2019 PDF.

ICAI published the question paper pattern of the theory papers for May 2019 Exams. Get CA IPCC May 2019 question paper pattern download here. Along with CA Final MCQ's question paper pattern download May 2019 exams.

These Question Paper pattern would be of 30% objective & 70% descriptive includes both old and new scheme of the question papers which means (MCQ) Multiple Choice Questions will ask for 30 marks. So, this pdf can download CA IPCC MCQ Question Paper Pattern May 2019 from below.

ICAI Question Paper Pattern For May 2019 Exams

The objective type questions will be asking the multiple choice questions having one marks or more than one marks. It may be remarked that objective type questions will be mandatory and there will be no other choices will give in the terms of internal or externally. Though, there will be no negative marking for any wrong answers may select.

Download these sample question paper pattern for CA IPCC/Intermediate course supporting new as well as old syllabus for May 2019 examinations.

CA Intermediate New Syllabus Question Paper Pattern:

CA IPCC May 2019 exams assessment in the following subjects would be partly based on objective type questions in following a new scheme:

The Sample Questions for 30:70 Assessment In Intermediate Course of New Scheme

Paper-2: Corporate & Other Laws
Paper-4: Taxation
  • Section-A: Income-tax Law
  • Section-B: Indirect Taxes
Paper-6: Auditing & Assurance
Paper-7: Enterprise Information System & Strategic Management
  • Section-A: Enterprise Information Systems
  • Section-B: Strategic Management
In all of the above subject papers, weight for the objective type questions would be of 30%. The remaining questions that will be of 70% which is the present question paper pattern of assessment.

Don't miss the daily updates of free notes, Subscribe your email and get free CA notes updates.

Hope you are like to download CA IPCC MCQ's Question Paper Pattern May 2019 PDF Download in the PDF File.

Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment