Raksha Bandhan 2017: SMS, Messages, Wishes, WhatsApp Status, Quotes, & Greetings:-
Happy Rakhi 2017:
Hi..Friends, After celebrating Friendship Day 2017, now it’s time to celebrate a beautiful festival of brother & sister relationship day that is Rakhi Day or Raksha Bandhan 2017 Best SMS, Messages, Wishes, Status, Quotes, & lovely Rakhi Greetings. From here, you can share all best Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Rakhi day Quotes to your lovable brothers and sisters. You can share this Raksha Bandhan status on Facebook, WhatsApp or via Sms on this holy Raksha Bandhan Day.
In this August month, Raksha Bandhan will be Celebrating on Monday on 7th of August 2017. So all sisters keep your rakhi ready to tie your brothers and share this Raksha Bandhan greeting through WhatsApp SMS, quotes, or wishes to all. And you will also get Raksha Bandhan wishes from your brothers if you wish latest Raksha Bandhan, best Sms, Wishes, Messages, Quotes, and Status on Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or through Sms.
Also, Check Latest Friendship Day 2017: SMS, Messages, Wishes, Status, Quotes
Raksha Bandhan 2017: Best SMS, Wishes, Quotes, & WhatsApp Status
About Raksha Bandhan:-
Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is a festival of Hindu which is celebrated in every part of the India, mostly in India & Nepal. Raksha Bandhan means “bond of protection”. It is discovered on the full moon day according to Hindu lunisolar calendar month of Shravana, which comes in the month of August at every year.
This festival celebrates the love and responsibility among brothers and sisters. It is also a favourite festival to celebrate any brother-sister type of human relationship between men & women who may be in relative or may not be related but celebrating this festival. On Raksha Bandhan, a sister ties a rakhi (thread) on her brother’s wrist with a prayer for his long prosperity and happiness of life. This symbolises the sister’s love. The brother gives her a token gift and a promise to protect her for a lifetime.
Raksha Bandhan 2017 Best Muhurat & Timings to tie Rakhi:-
On 7th August, the best Muhurat timing to tie a Rakhi to your brother start will be from morning 11:04 a.m. to 9:12 p.m in the evening.
Raksha Bandhan 2017 SMS Wishes, Quotes & WhatsApp Status:
You can check these best Raksha Bandhan Whatsapp & Facebook Sms to send your sisters & brothers. Below are the collection of best Sms, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings of Raksha Bandhan and Rakhi 2017.
- The memories may fade away with time but the love and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with each passing day… Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
- Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- All these years, you have done so many things for me. It helps me know how much you care. I may not say it every day but I admire you a lot. I feel richly blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- If I can choose my brother in next life, then I will choose you. Love you brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- There is only one thing I have to say — you are lucky to have me as your sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have you as my brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Raksha Bandhan WhatsApp & Facebook SMS 2017:
- “I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday…”
- Dear brother, thanks for all that you have done for me. Glad to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Brother, I may have a lot of friends but none of them is as close as you. Thanks for always being there whenever I needed you the most.
- Aaj din bahut khaas hai,
Behan ke liye kuch mere paas hai,
Uske sukun ki khaatir oh behnaa.
Tera bhaiya hamesha tere aas–paas hai!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Rakhi is
R: rock strong relationship
A: acceptance all along
K: kindness to the core
H: heartwarming presence
I: idealistic relationship
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life. ”
- Jab khuda ne duniya ko banaya hoga, ek baat se ghabraya hoga
Kaise rakhunga khayal itni ladkiyo ka,
Tab us ne sab ke liye ek bhai banaya hoga.
- Har ladki ko aapka inteezar hai
Har ladki aapke liye bekaraar hai
Har ladki ko aapki aarjoo hai
Yeh aapka koi kamaal nahi
Aaj ‘Rakhi’ ka tyohar hai!
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
So these were the Raksha Bandhan 2017 SMS, Messages, Wishes, Status, Quotes, & Greetings to share with your brothers and sisters. Do you liked to read our post on Raksha Bandhan Wishes, Raksha Bandhan Quotes, and Raksha Bandhan SMS Messages then share it maximum with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and by Mobile SMS. We hope they will definitely like your wishes and care of love.