Also, Check Top 10 Best Jobs in the World 2017
How to Register for GST in India 2017
- Visit to https://reg.gst.gov.in/registration/ on online GST Portal to fill up your details in the registration form.
- They are asking some basic details in registration form such as are you taxpayers, or tax deductor, or Tax collector, or GST practitioner, select one of them.
- Then, choose your state & district by person or organisation who are registering for.
- Enter details of your legal name of the business which is same mentioned in your PAN and also enter PAN Number in given field.
- Enter your Email address and mobile number of the registrant.
- After that you will receive one-time password OTP on your registered mobile number to access Form B and filled.
- Once both forms filled, then submit the required documents to GST officer. They may ask for more documents if needed for verify and approve the application.
- Finally, if application approved successfully for GST registration, the certificate will received.
15th File GST Return 2: 15th of the next month
20th File GST Return 3: 20th of the next month
18th File GST Return 4: 18th of the month next to quarter
20th File GST Return 5: 20th of the next month
13th File GST Return 6: 13th of the next month
10th File GST Return 7: 10th of the next month
10th File GST Return 8: 10th of the next month
31st File GST Return 9,9A: 31st December of next FY
31st File GST Return 10: Within 3 months of cancellation
Also, Check How To Check TET Results 2017